Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kariann Update

The weekend is finally here! It's been a good week, except for the trip to the emergency room. The broken blood vessel in Ed's eye still looks scary but it's not bothering him and he should be back to normal in a couple of weeks. I try to look at the good in everything so..... it's a good thing it didn't happen to both of his eyes, he would look possessed. I can tease him about it now, before it scared the heck out of me.

The portrait of Kariann is coming along nicely. I'll be working on it more today and tomorrow, that's why I live for the weekends, lots of uninterrupted time to work on art, even if it is till wee hours of the morning. So the last update was hair and eyes, now her face is coming into view. Still needs more shaping and color but she's there. Her cat is staring at me patiently. I'm saving him/her for last.

No comments: