Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dog Bath

The dog bath didn't work. He's not going to get in the tub, not even being coaxed by a left-over pork chop in the tub. I took the doors off the shower, put a towel in the bottom of the tub, ran about 4 inches of water in the tub and laid the pork chop in the soap dish on the other side of the tub. He wanted it but not bad enough to get in and I could tell he was going to panic if I did manage to get him in it, even though I was standing in the tub showing him how nice it was. So on to plan B. The basement has a floor drain. I can take him down there and hook the hose up to warm water. That should work better. So he won that round and I gave him the pork chop anyway for putting up with me. Tomorrow is another day. I'm confident I'll be victorious.

No comments: