Monday, September 1, 2008

Horse and Girl portrait

Good morning and happy Labor Day! I had 3 days off and this is my third day. I didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted to but I still got a lot finished. I think my biggest problem with doing this kind of work is helping others realize that this is a job for me. I have thinks to do and deadlines. Sure I enjoy doing it and I'm home, but I have to get it done! I guess the thing to do is just say I have to work, even though to me it doesn't feel like work. Maybe set regular business hours. Lets see, last night I was working til 1:30 this morning. I'll figure out something.

Anyway, this is what I've been doing this weekend, it's still in progress the horse won't be that blotchy. It will be going to Kentucky! It's 17" X 14" on bristol vellum and of course all colored pencil. Which reminds me, I tried my hand at acrylics and working at an easel...lets just say it's not the same ;) I'm not giving up though.

No comments: