Friday, September 12, 2008

Girl & Horse is finished


I just finished this last night. It could have and should have been finished sooner but a few things got in the way. Like my car breaking down! So we've been car shopping. I now have a new to me 2006 Chevy HHR. It's so cool and fun to drive! And then I've been thinking again. I'm thinking of painting a mural in my house, maybe our bedroom. I'm going to do it I just haven't decided what to paint yet. If it turns out good then I'll branch out to murals too...maybe. Amazingly Ed is agreeing to this. I think he has mellowed with age. Either that or he just know's I'm going to do it anyway ;) I'm also beginning a portrait of two little boys. So I'll be busy for a while.
This drawing is being donated to a charity in Kentuckey. It's 17" X 14" in colored pencil.

No comments: