Sunday, June 15, 2008

Has it been 40 days yet?

Rain, rain, go away! No is hasn't rained for 40 days here but it seems like it and it's starting to cloud up again. It has been 15 years since the last flood and according to calulations it wasn't suppose to happen like that again for another 100 years. What can I say, it's 85 years early. So Ed is out of a job till who knows when since Eagle Iron Works is flooded. Guess I'll have to get my "Honey Do" list ready for him. My other job is high and dry but there's a river between me and there. Wish I had a row boat or a helicoptor, either one of those would be better than the interstate. This too shall pass, so once again "Que sera sera." It could be worse.

Today I'll be organizing my Studio, it has to be done I'm running out of room, then I'll get started on the next drawing. It's also Father's Day so Cathy and Mike are coming over for dinner. Jeepers! I'd better get busy.

Update: The water is down in most places. I now have a road!

No comments: