Saturday, May 17, 2008

Progress and update on website


Mary's portrait is coming along nicely. She's starting to almost come off the page now. She still needs skin tone built up and work on details like the glasses for one. Then of course her blouse which will be light blue. I'm also not certain about the color of her eyes, they may have to be a little browner. I'll have to ask someone for certain because they don't show up much in the photograph. I've actually been using two photographs for reference and I'm still not sure.


I've also updated my website and changed it a little. Hopefully all the links and things work. If you have time check it out and let me know if you find broken links anywhere, it's at Joyce Egbers http://www.joyceegbers.com/ That should get you there ;) On the contact page I've added a comment form feel free to comment and leave feedback for me. I know that works I tried it out myself :) And don't forget to keep up to date on the progress page. I'll be working more on Mary tonight and tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Hi Joyce, This portrait is really coming along!! Looking good. Just keep laying and building. Thanks for stopping in at my blog! I'll check back later and see how things are going here. :) Have a grand day!

Joyce said...

Thanks for stopping by Dee. Feel free to critic. I don't mind the help at all.