Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Eddie!

I hosted a birthday dinner for Ed yesterday. I think it turned out pretty good. The main course was Italian beef hoagies along with kraut salad. I have to say that my Italian beef and salad are magnificent, no brag just fact. The only damper was tornado warning lurking but that's not unusual for some reason when I invite people over to my house for a party. There were tornado sirens going off at Mike's graduation open house too. I figure it just adds to the excitement of the day. "Que sera sera" translated means "what will be will be". Ed enjoyed himself and that was the whole point of the day.

I decided I'm not finished with Ed's mom's portrait, it still needs work but it's coming along. I'll have an updated picture here soon. If you want to take a peek now it's on my website at the in progress page.

No comments: