Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Colored Paper

Good morning. I'm rarely on the computer in the mornings because I have what I call "the other job" but I had a little time this morning and decided to drop in. I've changed things a bit with Mary's portrait and trying colored paper. It's Canson Mi-Teintes, I forget the real name of the color but it's tan. So far I'm liking it better. I was thinking I should have done that in the first place then a new friend Darla Dixon verified my suspicions by suggesting it in a comment. That was all the push I needed so I appreciate her help. I don't have a progress picture ready yet but stay tuned, the outline is finished and some color down. You'll just have to trust me it'll be worth the wait. Guess I have to go to that other job now. Keep watching.

No comments: