Saturday, March 31, 2007

Grandma again...Twins!

I spent hours last night updating my website, keeping busy. A lot of things have been taking place this past month. The most important thing is, I'm gonna be a grandma again, to twins! Well, a grandma by proxy anyway. Since I'm known as grandma the bestest and they have no one else, I've officially declared myself grandma. There's a whole long sad story behind this, but it's going to have a happy ending, or at least the happiest ending possible. I can tell you things happen for a reason and everyone has a purpose in life. I know, that I know, that I know, without a doubt, that life has prepared me to be the grandma to these twins. My "adopted" daughter and her husband are due the end of July and will be moving here next next week. I'm thrilled to know that I'll be able to be there for the birth!

No comments: